Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who Doesn't Like Free Stuff??

I mean, really…. We all like free stuff! And you get a whole lot of free stuff by becoming my client!

First of all, I customize your services to fit your specific personal needs and lifestyle. You won’t find cookie-cutter services at my table! On your first visit, I will do an initial consult to discuss your specific needs. We will then determine what products and services are best tailored to suit you. I keep charts for each of my clients that include so much more than just your contact information!

Next, I determine color swatches that match your skin tones and wardrobe palettes. This becomes important at times for my clients who have careers that dictate certain wardrobe etiquette. Even my artificial services—gels and acrylics—are tailored by using colors to match your skin tones for a more natural appearance!

I carry specific lines of lotions, oils, scrubs and extras to compliment your services for home maintenance with the program I prescribe for your individual needs. I also educate my clients so that you will never be taken advantage of again by Non-Standard Salons, (hereafter referred to as NSS shops/salons).

I use only the highest quality products and tools for the services I provide to my clients. I am a firm believer that you are only as good as the tools of your trade, and I use only the best! My acrylic and gel products are MMA-free, they do not yellow (even from the tanning bed), and every time you leave my table after your maintenance appointment, you ALWAYS look like you just had a new set done! That is my guarantee! Also, I stand behind my work: If, in 14 days, you have any problems with my product or my workmanship… I fix it! FREE! (WOW! More free stuff!)

I do not glue tips; I sculpt my nails. Therefore, my nails are more expensive… but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! And, if you are a regular client of mine, YOU GET SO MUCH MORE!

So, if you appreciate superb quality in product and services… if you want to have services provided to you by someone who adheres to and surpasses Sanitation Laws as prescribed by the State Board of Cosmetology…. If you like getting much more than your money’s worth… then by all means… Make your appointment right away!

Be sure to check out my website for a full list of services with complete descriptions, monthly specials and much more! www.everythingnailzink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment